Saturday, October 31, 2009

High Definition Video Just Got This And It Is FANTASTIC So Far.....

just got this and it is FANTASTIC so far..... - high definition video Safety 1st High-Def Digital Video Monitor

I have just the subject today. I paid much less than the Amazon basin price is $ 349.99 so far. (and do not buy the assistant entertainment, [...], and then I had my order, stating he was too exhausted to notice, and then listed here, cheaters)
First, the table is created and when you open it, everything (to see it, some might think it's crazy, but I bought / SWAT System is returned and the matter was a pain in the butt out and challenge)
2nd, he was beaten and there are no problems .... thats right, no disturbances, no .... No diving sounds, not reduce, without the image of the inhabitants of a child .... Nothing ... very, very clear picture and sound. I just hung up the system and I have no experience with the night vision and zoom / zoom out, move functions. It seems simple enough to use from the phone. The terminal screen is a little on the small size but the clarity and quality is very good.
I thought the camera and the phone would be much harder, but it seems thatare very well done. When adjusting battery into the phone, make sure you unscrew the small screw (on the bottom or read) the instructions. Thus, the phone comes with rechargeable batteries and an electrical outlet. The unit is (with batteries but can run on batteries) I'm not sure where it is in rechargeable batteries.
I think I'm going with more information, but update so far, compared to other screens, it seems to function properly. I am surprised that no one had come to us with this technology. So my first impression of the subject that is very good, and would recommend.

Update 1 ** ** ** 4/25/08 Question with night vision devices and is discussed well enough. Mode during the day, one thing is clear to me the picture quality that, if you have an object that runs fast, as my dog across the screen, the image quality will be a little excitedly. not out of the classroom, but rather as a caricature, where the movement is not smooth. Well, that is, it is not really important with a baby, just the fact thaNo, you are using to see if he is awake he is moving, so if your baby is doing gymnastics, then it can be so impressive. The zoom works very well. achieve a 4-times digital zoom, image quality suffers when you zoom a little, but still a great feature. whole system is very easy to navigate. I am still very happy with the product.

Bulletin No. 2 ** ** ** 9/7/08 still with the screen like a madman. A couple of things that people say. # 1) the battery life sucks ... terrible, but for my usage, which is usually at night, we connected the power outlet and rarely gives rise around us during the day # 2) embarrassing to hear the beep and see the logo every time you watch the video, and especially strong at night, when everything is so good. Except for 2 things, the question remains strong. I'm going to the 2 negative, because no one else can (see my son can not say the same limit for the 900 MHz or 2.4 units GIG) night, we are the automatic volume-2 and the only noise comes when the baby bends that's great. The video is not clear, with night vision goggles and can see all the details. In fact, another one is very annoying, what # 3) that the video unit in a room with real babies, a green light flashing is annoying. I'm sure you can not turn off when I put a piece of paper folded and the band is a shining example for the baby. I had no problems with the wireless router FIOS actiontek well. So overall still very happy with the camera and it's worth it for the safety and benefits of confidentiality.

** Update 3/30/09 ** 3 ** Well, almost 1 years use, but much to recommend for all parents. I do not know how people without a video monitor for baby-do ... Do yourself a favor and make a video and not just a cliche is.
2 negative --
1) The batteries are recharged ... Period, no juice at all.
2) The display button, it works really, really push to make it work
Now the positive --
Safety1st I called on 2 Problems that sent me a new department established. That's what I call customer service! JuEY send me a new drive and I send my child back. I have been a very satisfied customer of the unit. After a year of use, I recommend that the hands is provided on another site.
This is a must for all new parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment