Saturday, October 31, 2009

High Definition Tv Nice Tv For Small Rooms!

Nice tv for small rooms! - high definition tv Samsung LN22A450 22-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, Black

I bought the Samsung LN22A450, taking into account many other models in the range of Samsung (19 "version of this series and all of version 6). I discovered that 19 was" too small for my taste, and 6 of the series were not enough improvements in this model to justify the $ (90 increase in costs for the sale of the LN22A650 in a shop for $ 550). I ended up buying this TV for $ 460 at Amazon, and I am very happy with my decision. The TV is a perfect size for my small room and the picture quality is better than many other brands that I've seen.

Strengths:
Digital tuner can be used for high-definition digital TV channels via OTA broadcasts when connected to an antenna (almost all will come with high-definition television, but is an important element if you do not pay for cable)
PC input (VGA) can be used to a laptop videos online or download in connection with content from the Internet
DVD picture quality (HD channels are not incredible, and are also excellent upconverted)
"The aesthetics of television itself (looks very slippery whencoupled with an upconversion DVD player game, the Samsung DVD-F1080 Compact 1080p upscaling DVD player)

Weaknesses:
"Only 1 HDMI input
VGA instead of DVI input for PC
SRS surround sound "is disappointing, I think of and turn the volume

Despite the few complaints, even though it appears this product 5 stars, and Samsung all the important details have understood this right with TV. You can not really expect to get impressive sound down from hidden speakers, even if the quality is good enough for a small room. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment