Sunday, October 18, 2009

High Definition Surround Sound 3 DOORS DOWN -- 5 STARS UP

3 DOORS DOWN -- 5 STARS UP - high definition surround sound 3 Doors Down Away From The Sun -Live Concert in High Definition Surround Sound (Monster Music DVD SuperDisc)

This DVD is quite amazing. And the fact that the players play better in Oz! The sound is incredible! I remember the show went to his companions, and she is as good as or better than you, it's before or on the stage will be able to choose and the choices you have to hear! GM is a good thing here! So much has been promoted in Australia! Well that's good! lol
Another good thing, I'm in my car a lot and I can play MP3 files for my MP3 player to download and listen to wherever you want in just as good sound quality, surrounded by no less!
I love and I hope you decide to enjoy the quality and the music is aweseomeness Monster and 3 Doors Down \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ m /

No comments:

Post a Comment