Saturday, October 24, 2009

High Definition Antennas Magnificent Antenna!!!!!!

Magnificent antenna!!!!!! - high definition antennas Winegard HD8200U Platinum Series High Definition VHF/UHF TV Antenna

I have suffered and are a constant struggle, the local FM channels Over the Air (OTA) via an antenna. The last months have been particularly bad in particular for digital VHF Channel 12 for most of the time was not acceptable and if I do, I was one to two bars (ten) of signal strength. Receive a rule, two bars of signal strength in the digital channel 7 VHF. I had the help of a 30ish years, AD Radio Shack UHF / VHF combo 160 cm roof that came with my house separate VHF and UHF Antenna XG91 with a CM-7777 preamp combined. UHF reception was very good last year and a half or two, but a struggle with the reception of FM was. I live in the mountains northwest of Berkshire, east of the mountain. Greylock, the highest peak in Massachusetts. I'm about 49 miles east of radio stations Albany, NY, as I live networks in the DMA. I made a lot of research about my problem and decided to replace my Radio Shack, with a new antenna. I have reduced to a single channel master-3671 or Winegard HD8200U. I decided to go with the Winegard and ordered from Amazon, as it was believed that UPS stock, and has received no room here for one thing. I was surprised how long the box was two feet and came away with all but a staple food and the antenna suffered cosmetic damage in transit, including some elements slightly bent, as I was able to recover without too much difficulty. All parts were there, and yet there was much trouble for riding. It was a little larger than expected to replace about three feet higher than the Radio Shack on a total of about 14 meters of assembly, but it is quite small. So I installed and direction and control of my TV. Well, to my surprise, my signal strength on digital channel 12 digital channels and 7 is a solid bar or two bars TEN (ten) was on both channels! I was surprised, and I hope that this antenna has long since been replaced. 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. analog channels are now in a transparent color, and I've even analog Channel 2 Utica, NY (about 30 miles west of Albany, NY) Picture and sound of the snow. Simply amazing with an antenna and they recommend every person in the stands. Allow me now to switch off when some others back to VHF channels. Very pleased with this antenna! Amazon, which still beat everyone in price and quality. Shipping was a bit shaky, but the UPS the debt was not Amazon
Photo of snow ST. Simply amazing with an antenna and they recommend every person in the stands. Allow me now to switch off when some others back to VHF channels. Very pleased with this antenna! Amazon, which still beat everyone in price and quality. Shipping was a bit shaky, but the UPS the debt was not Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment