Sunday, October 18, 2009

The High Definition Store Incredibly Good Indoor Antenna

Incredibly Good Indoor Antenna - the high definition store Terk HDTVa Indoor Amplified High-Definition Antenna for Off-Air HDTV Reception

I'm in SF Bay Area, about 30 miles from Sutro Tower. This was my first antenna and all out of the box for me. It is not perfect and I am between 70 and signal strength of 90% in all majors with a better satellite reception. I can not compare with other products, but to say "no work" is crazy. We do not know until you try. It is not cover everything or nothing. It works well for some, not all, somewhere in between.

To review your situation, you can try www.antennaweb.org. Click on the first page, enter your full address and receive a single block of flats, how / where are the canals, including a map showing exactly how to align your antenna. In my case all my channels on "yellow" and all necessary in the same direction. If you get very far the emission source or channel are from many different directions, no longer work. However, try not to hurt with a return policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment