Friday, October 23, 2009

High Definition 1080 Great Calibration Disc.......A++++++

Great calibration disc.......A++++++ - high definition 1080 Spears & Munsil High-Definition Benchmark Blu-ray Disc Edition [Blu-ray]

I think I really have a different title, should be chosen according to my review because they have not sought a Digital Video Essentials, Avia, however, I have tried a monster, and of course the THX Optimizer Disney DVD are several, and there is solid like a joke. It is easy to navigate through various test patterns and is in every model, with details and examples are available to correct improperly, an idea of what type you are looking for. I found that most of them easy to use and very useful, although I must admit that two of them that (I could not believe) a chroma tell any difference if the examples or the real test pattern. In addition, some of them (pace, for example) just seems unnecessary in the tested performance problems are not easy to correct, but I think it would be to decide whether to maintain or useful to find the product back. With this album I could make an image much improved. Personally, I do not think mind the lack of audio test tones how I sized up Audyssey audio and my receiver, but the DTS Master Audio clips to a lesser extent, are Dolby truHD fun. Ah yes, that includes the blue filter glasses and that's great. The crystals were not in any calibration discs I bought in the past were, as far as I always jumped only models. I strongly recommend this CD for the calibration. It gave me confidence that I am the best performance of my installation.

No comments:

Post a Comment