Saturday, October 17, 2009

High Definition Ltd Still The Best Compilation!

Still the Best Compilation! - high definition ltd QUEEN " Greatest Hits 11 " HIGH DEFINITION 24bit/96KHz 38 Track 2 Gold CD Set

I bought this 2 CD package, as it seemed good value for money. I do not know whether it comes from other records, that the text on China as well as English (which is like an original product and trademark universal looks), but nothing that Amazon can not find any other relationship with him. That said, I can only say that HDCD-compatible discs, sound is in one of my readers very well, borrowed with more presence than the normal CD version, I myself. These discs will have to play a gold surface with a blanket outside and well presented.
This compilation is, in my opinion still the best of the queen, and I was very pleased with the quality of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment